The Gentle Man Next Door is a Rabbit - 50

 

TGMNDIAR - 50



"Looks like the date went well," Shi Lun sighed in admiration, "Where did you go?"


Bai Nian rested his chin on his hand, half of his profile shrouded in shadow as he softly replied, "We went to an exhibition."


"Oh, what kind of exhibition?"


"About architecture."


"Following your interests," Shi Lun nodded, "And then?"


"We went home."


"...Huh?" Shi Lun's eyes widened, "Just went home?"


Bai Nian smiled wryly, "Because I was in my mimicry state at the time and thought it would be more convenient to go home, so—"


"Well, I thought he would stay, I didn't expect him to leave." 


Shi Lun burst out laughing, "So, you actually had some preparations tonight?"


"Yeah."


Shi Lun looked interested, jokingly asking, "What were you planning? Going straight to home base?"


"Yeah."


Shi Lun: ?


"Are you serious? You haven't even kissed him yet!" He looked at Bai Nian like he was dealing with a reckless child, concerned, "Don't be impulsive."


"We are lovers," Bai Nian spoke softly, "But, we can take it slow together."


"..." Shi Lun swallowed, "Being too easy isn't good, the freshness is important."


Bai Nian smiled lightly, "It's not that fast, it's been over a month already."


His eyelids trembled, fingertips lightly touching his lips, "I still think Ah Mu is too shy now, I want to take the next step, be like a real couple, holding hands, embracing, kissing, whispering sweet nothings—"


He sighed, "I want to taste what it's like to be in love."


Shi Lun was at a loss for words, "Didn't you experience the taste of love in this past month?"


Bai Nian spoke softly, "I did, but I always felt it was too different. I don't know where it went wrong, but every time I thought we were getting closer, Ah Mu would take a step back."


"Before, he was more enthusiastic to my mimicry, but now—" he frowned, "I can't quite describe it, but it's like he's more restrained."


Shi Lun hesitated, "Could it be that you, um, are too sensitive?"


Bai Nian sighed lightly, "I hope so."


Shi Lun fell silent.


"You, uh, have to figure it out yourself, anyway, he's right there, no need to rush."


Bai Nian nodded, "Okay, I will."


Shi Lun sighed, "Actually, if you're really in a hurry, just say it. At worst, throw off your clothes, lay down, beckon with your finger, if he still holds back, he's not a man."


Bai Nian chuckled, "Funny you say that, that's exactly my plan."


"...Huh?" Shi Lun was shocked by his own ‘crow mouth’, covering his mouth, "Th-th-this, you, you..."


Bai Nian couldn't help but laugh, "Ah Lun, sometimes you're just like Ah Mu. You're bold when talking, but when it comes to the crucial step, you falter."


Shi Lun was displeased, "Bai Nian! Who was the one pushing you forward initially? What's going on with you today? Did you drink fake alcohol?"


He felt his friend was behaving unusually, cautiously asking, "Are you under stress?"


Bai Nian shook his head, calmly and gently saying, "Maybe it's the hormones affecting me. My body really wants to be embraced." 


He had woken up several times last night, unable to quell the restlessness in his heart.


Shi Lun suddenly realized, "Oh, oh, you're nearing your estrus period?"


Bai Nian responded with a "Hmm," "I suppose so, but it's not the most intense time yet. However, being teased by Ah Mu from time to time is a bit hard to endure."


In the afternoon, he didn't want to shift to human form. A significant reason was that he felt his waist sore and his legs weak from being touched and smelling the other's scent.


Shi Lun cupped his face, "Ah, the marvelous laws of nature always provide unparalleled experiences~"


Bai Nian's eyes curved slightly, "You're right. Before, without a boyfriend, I had to endure it on my own. Now that I have one, I can give it a try."


Shi Lun asked, "Speaking of which, how's your body been lately?"


"Pretty good."


"Really?"


"Yeah, my male and female hormones are balanced quite well."


"Your surgery..."


"I changed the medication, so it's temporarily postponed," Bai Nian explained. "My primary physician knows about the reactions after I stop taking the medication. Actually, he suggested a conservative treatment plan. After all, it's an additional organ, and even if it's not fully developed, it's still part of my body. How my body will react after surgery is still unpredictable."


"So, what are you planning on doing now?"


Bai Nian paused, "Before I met Ah Mu, I was leaning towards surgery, but now..."


He chuckled softly, "I'll prioritize what's best for my body. Whatever is beneficial for me."


"Right, that's the right mindset!" Shi Lun nodded vigorously.


He was ecstatic that his friend was willing to let go of his previous stubbornness and fixated thoughts. It couldn't have been better.


Buzzing—the light brain vibrated.


Bai Nian opened the message with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Who messaged you?" Shi Lun raised an eyebrow, feigning ignorance, "You're smiling so radiantly."


Bai Nian chuckled softly, "Ah Mu." He continued typing a reply.


"What did he say?" Shi Lun pressed, curious.


Bai Nian smiled but didn't answer.


"Niannian~~~" Shi Lun pouted, "My dear Niannian, spill it~~"


"I transformed into my mimicry today, and he accidentally took my clothes," Bai Nian explained.


"Wow," Shi Lun exclaimed, blinking, "Was it intentional?"


"No," Bai Nian glanced over, "He probably inadvertently put them in his storage compartment when he was helping me collect them."


"Oh—-," Shi Lun drew out the word, "So, it was his intention?"


Bai Nian rubbed his fingertips together, smiling softly, "I wish it were, but he sent me a long message, it seems like he's shy."


Shi Lun keenly caught on, "Shy about what?"


Bai Nian's eyelashes fluttered, and he whispered softly, "I wore the underwear you gave me today."


Shi Lun got excited, "Oh~ my Niannian, you're making progress!"


Bai Nian blushed slightly but continued, "Actually, I don't know what's happening. Hormones seem to be driving me to do... um, things I wouldn't have done before."


Shi Lun teased, "Alright, I wish you a wonderful first experience."


Bai Nian's expression turned slightly troubled, a hint of complaint in his tone, "I hope so. But Ah Mu... that blockhead, he's making me seem like I'm so eager."


Shi Lun burst into laughter.


Bai Nian pondered as he held the storage compartment in his hand, murmuring, "He actually just sent them over..."


The clothes were neatly folded, meticulously arranged, without a single wrinkle. He lifted a hand, fingertips sliding over the fabric, counting them carefully and realizing that not a single piece was missing.


"Am I too dull?" Bai Nian muttered to himself, tilting his head slightly. "Or am I not attractive enough?"


He found himself missing the bold and reckless young man he had met for the first time.


Bai Nian closed his eyes, reclining backward, with his knees crossing and stretching out, the loose robe splitting open to reveal a swath of delicate skin, gleaming like jade. He casually draped a blanket over himself, gripping and releasing it slowly.


The halo of the suspended lamp gradually blurred, transforming into several overlapping shadows. 


Bai Nian squinted, a hint of crimson spreading at the corners of his eyes. His gaze gradually lost focus, his lips slightly parted, a glimpse of a crimson tongue pressing against them, glistening with moisture. 


His back arched, tense, trembling slightly, and his calves twitched.


Bai Nian's forehead glistened with sweat, his hair damp and clinging to it. Leaning against the cushion, his eyes lazy and tired, his throat emitting soft, suppressed sounds. His blurry vision gradually cleared.


Suddenly, Bai Nian exclaimed, reaching out with wet fingertips to lift the sensually draped black gauze panties, examining it closely.


"Ah..." Bai Nian chuckled inexplicably.


He wasn't completely indifferent; he was quite eager for knowledge. 


If he remembered correctly, the original tying method wasn't like this.


---


At the school gate,


"It's over, what if this exchange meeting is canceled?" Pu Liu cried out, holding his head and stomping his feet in place.


Xu Mu didn't even lift his eyes, focusing on the screen in his hand. "It won't be canceled, just postponed to Friday."


"But I heard some rumors..."


"You know it's just rumors."


Pu Liu choked up, trembling as he raised his hand. "You really don't care about the live broadcast. You're all about earning money through gaming, aren't you?"


Xu Mu couldn't be bothered to engage with him, letting him carry on with his drama. As expected, Pu Liu began his splendid self-directed performance, wailing and uttering all sorts of nauseating words that tormented the ears.


Xu Mu silently took a step back, pretending not to know him.


[Bai:Today's dinner is papaya fish soup. Do you like it?]


[Xu:Yeah, I like it.]


[Bai:What time will you be back?]


[Xu:I'm going to pick up Ye Ye from kindergarten now. I'll be home in half an hour.]


[Bai:Okay.]


[Bai:The kitchen stove still hasn't been fixed...]


[Xu:It's okay. If you need to use the kitchen, just come over to my place.]


[Bai:Okay.]


"Is there anything else?" Xu Mu looked up. "If not, I'm taking the public aircraft now."


Pu Liu said quietly, "Is this how you treat your brother who traveled far to give you the beta test card?"


"I'll repay you later. I have something to attend to today," Xu Mu replied.


After saying that, he waved his hand and headed straight for the aircraft door.


"Oh, don't forget we're going to the exchange meeting together on Friday!" Pu Liu reminded him.


Xu Mu gestured OK in response.



Back at home.


"Welcome home, Master," Nades greeted as Xu Mu entered.


Xu Mu nodded as he held Ye Ye. "Take care of Ye Ye."


He then handed the boy over to Nades, and went straight into the kitchen.


Nades and Ye Ye exchanged looks and started to laugh as their special brainwaves synchronized.


"Little master, do you want to play with the bulldozer?" the robot asked.


Ye Ye tilted his head and crisply replied, "Play!"


Meanwhile, the kitchen was filled with the aroma of sweet and sour pork, tantalizing the taste buds.


"Brother Nian," a cheerful voice called out.


"Ah Mu, you're back?" Bai Nian turned his head and responded gently.


"Yeah, it smells so good." Xu Mu glanced at Bai Nian's ears and tail. "Is your mimicry state still unstable?"


He had gathered some information about Bai Nian's condition from him.


For instance, there were times when his mimicry state was unstable.


"Don't worry, I'm fine," Bai Nian reassured him.


"Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Xu Mu asked, concerned.


"No, this time it's just difficult to revert back," Bai Nian replied.


Xu Mu looked at Bai Nian's expression and replied slowly, "Alright."


"Ah Mu, help me taste this," Bai Nian picked up a piece of sweet and sour pork, blew on it, and offered it to Xu Mu's lips.


"It's delicious."


"You haven't even tasted it yet," Bai Nian said helplessly.


"Here, it's on my tongue now, and the taste is there," Xu Mu swallowed the meat and said matter-of-factly, "Brother Nian's cooking is always the most delicious."


Bai Nian smiled. "Thank you for the compliment."


"Brother Nian, look at this," Xu Mu took out a succulent plant from his pocket. "It's for you."


"Oh, it's pink, so cute," Bai Nian's eyes curved as he gently touched the chubby succulent. "Thank you, I really like it."


Xu Mu couldn't hide the smile on his lips. "As long as you like it."


"You can leave it here for now, I'll take it back later."


"Okay."


The kitchen fell into a slow silence, but the atmosphere was not awkward or stagnant.


Xu Mu pretended to help but actually did very little work, like tapping garlic and cutting onions. 


His gaze was always fixed on Bai Nian, his thoughts deeply stirred.


These days, Xu Mu continued his covert pursuit, such as daily gifts of succulent plants and casual touches. 


He discovered a startling fact: it seemed like Bai Nian might have sensed his feelings and encouraged him to continue.


For example, after learning the meaning of camellia flowers, Bai Nian smiled and asked if Xu Mu's ideal partner was him. After receiving an affirmative answer, Bai Nian gently touched his head with a smile and said he was happy, then leisurely left, leaving Xu Mu tangled and unable to speak.


Another example was that Bai Nian didn't resist some of his more excessive actions. Unlike in his mimicry state where Xu Mu's eccentric behavior was rationalized, in human form, touching hands and waist were allowed.


Just like at this moment, Xu Mu slowly approached, stood behind Bai Nian, lowered his head slightly, and touched his furry tail with his hand, kneading, rubbing, and playing with it, without being stopped.


"Brother Nian, your tail is so cute."


"Hmm..." Bai Nian's eyelids drooped as he softly responded.


Suddenly, Xu Mu's eyebrows lifted, and he sniffed at the back of Bai Nian's neck. "Hey, Brother Nian, you have a special fragrance on you... It's not like hibiscus flowers, nor like shower gel... Did you change your shower gel?"


"It smells pretty good," he said.


Bai Nian's hand paused, and he asked softly, "Does it smell good?"


"Hmm," Xu Mu felt the fragrance was quite intriguing, he was unable to describe it, but it delicately wafted into his nostrils.


Bai Nian lowered his gaze without speaking.


"Ah Mu," he suddenly spoke up.


"Here," Xu Mu replied.


"You're pinching too hard, my tail hurts."


"Oh, oh, I'm sorry," Xu Mu was startled and quickly released his grip, "I'm sorry, Brother Nian, I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry..."


"It's okay," Bai Nian turned off the stove, and steam rose from the pot of papaya fish soup. He poured it into another large porcelain bowl.


He watched the flowing soup, pursed his lips slightly, changed his posture, and crossed his legs.


"Do you need any help?" Xu Mu asked.


Clang!—the spoon was placed back into the pot, making a sound.


Sure enough... wet again.


Bai Nian's chin tensed, and he straightened his legs.


He said gently, "No need, it'll be done soon. You can wait outside."


Xu Mu nodded.


"Okay."


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. ahhh thanks so much for updating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m gonna be honest I think I have a crush on Bai Nain. Thanks for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form